Skin Fit Facial Roller- Amethyst
Best for stress relieving and cleansing negative energies.
Amethyst crystals are often used to ward off negative energies and stress, and promote clarity and relaxation. Its name derives from ametusthos, a Greek word that means “not intoxicated.” Healers believe that this gemstone fights bacteria, reduces toxic load in the body, promotes positive thinking, and support cellular regeneration. Combine these benefits with those of a roller and you have a perfect tool to incorporate in your beauty regime.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, MOKA SKINFIT roller has a multitude of benefits:
- Improves blood circulation in theface by stimulating blood flow, which can make your skin look brighter and feel firmer.
- Gives a deep-tissue massage for your face muscles to get tight, hold tension and become lax.
- Helps remove toxins from your skin by increasing the level of lymphatic drainage in the face.
- Decreases dark circles and under-eye bags.
- It has a cooling, soothing effect on the skin.
- It can be used over a sheet mask, or after applying your products to boost the absorption of serums and creams
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Cleanse your skin, and apply if you want a light serum, oil or mask to prepare your face for the massage.Gently glide the roller for 5-10 minutes with 3-6 sweeps on each part. Using the larger roller start massaging your face and neck in an upward and outward motion starting from the neck area, moving along to your chin and cheeks. Use the smaller roller around the eye and lip areas. ALWAYS roll in one direction.
- After each use, you can wash the crystal parts of the roller with warm water and a gentle soap. You can then towel /airdry thoroughly prior to storing.
- The natural gemstones in MOKA SKINFIT rollers are delicate. Be sure to handle and store carefully to prevent damage.
- Due to natural formation of the stones, each SKINFIT roller will be unique and will vary in colour.