Smells like sweet Honey & Milk!
Handmade in Australia, MOKA’s Queen Bee Salt & Sugar scrub
combines moisturising milk and healing honey in a power-packed,
beneficial blend. With its high vitamin and mineral content, Queen
Bee delivers a huge hit of moisture for healthy skin. It’s the ultimate
remedy for dry, dull or stressed skin – and a comforting cure for the
soul. Like all MOKA scrubs, Queen Bee is 100% natural and crueltyfree.
Looking your best never felt (or smelt) better!
- Exfoliates dead skin to reveal new healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Helps hydrate, protect, and retain skin’s moisture.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces inflammation of the skin and improves skin texture
- Brown Sugar Cane: Rich in Antioxidants and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), sugar can help your skin promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt: A natural antiseptic, rich with minerals that fight off nasty bacteria and help reduce breakouts for acne-prone skin.
- Honey: It has antibacterial and anti-septic properties, so it gets rid of dirt and bacteria, perfect for both preventing and treating acne. It's full of antioxidants and boosts collagen production—two things that are powerful in preventing aging and boosting glow.
- Goat Milk Powder: works for all skin types and has multiple benefits including boosting moisture levels, repairing the skin's barrier, preventing fine lines and wrinkles, and reducing acne.
- Shea butter: A powerful moisturizer with anti-inflammatory and emollient properties; which makes it an excellent product to help soothe flaky, red, and irritated skin specially for those with skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, or psoriasis
- Coconut Oil: Contains nourishing fatty acids with antibacterial properties that help hydrate, protect, and retain skin’s moisture.
- Almond Oil:A highly moisturizing oil; enriched with Vitamin E, and is widely used to treat dry skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Rosehip powder: Contains anti-inflammatory properties and treats Inflammation and Soothes Redness.Brightens, heals and moisturizesSkin. Combats UV Damage and Dark Spots.
- Stevia leaf powder: Prevents wrinkles, halts the signs of aging, reduces acne, fights dermatitis or eczema, and revitalizes the skin
- Natural Vitamin E: Helps support the immune system, cell function, and overall skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Hop into the shower and dampen your skin. Scoop out a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub in circular motions concentrating on problem areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Towel yourself dry and enjoy your healthy skin!