Life’s a Beach Coffee Scrub مقشر القهوة بجوز الهند
Smells like coconut coffee delight.
Get that holiday glow all year round with MOKA’s luscious Coconut
Coffee Scrub. Coconut is nature’s richest source of fatty acids and
a tropical tonic for dry skin. When combined with the caffeine from
Arabica coffee beans, it becomes even more effective. Treat your skin
to a hit of moisture and reveal your smoothest, healthiest skin yet. Like
all MOKA scrubs, Life’s A Beach is handmade in Australia. It’s 100%
vegan and cruelty-free. Looking your best never felt
(or smelt) better!
- Exfoliates and hydrates your dry dead skin to reveal new healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduce inflammation of the skin and improves skin texture
- Stimulate your blood flow helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Arabica Coffee: A rich source of nutrients and antioxidants that benefit your skin and help reduce the visibility of acne, cellulite, stretch marks and psoriasis.
- Brown Sugar Cane: Rich in Antioxidants and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), sugar can help your skin promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt: A natural antiseptic, rich with minerals that fight off nasty bacteria and help reduce breakouts for acne-prone skin.
- Coconut Oil: Contains nourishing fatty acids with antibacterial properties that help hydrate, protect, and retain skin’s moisture.
- Almond Oil: A highly moisturizing oil; enriched with Vitamin E, and is widely used to treat dry skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Shea butter: A powerful moisturizer with anti-inflammatory and emollient properties; which makes it an excellent product to help soothe flaky, red, and irritated skin specially for those with skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, , or psoriasis.
- Natural Vitamin E: Helps support the immune system, cell function, and overall skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Hop into the shower and dampen your skin. Scoop out a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub in circular motions concentrating on problem areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Towel yourself dry and enjoy your healthy skin!