Just Chillin’ Coffee Scrub
Smells like a pot of coffee with a hint of peppermint.
Awaken your mind and invigorate your body with MOKA’s purifying
Peppermint Coffee Scrub. This fresh blend boasts strong antibacterial
properties, making it ideal for fighting acne and brightening dull skin.
It even relieves sore muscles, thanks to a range of natural, healing
ingredients. Like all MOKA coffee scrubs, Just Chillin’ is 100% vegan
and cruelty-free. Reveal gorgeous, glowing, exfoliated skin with
ingredients you can feel good about. Looking your best never felt (or
- Exfoliates and hydrates your dry dead skin to reveal new healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduce inflammation of the skin and improves skin texture
- Stimulate your blood flow helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Arabica Coffee: A rich source of nutrients and antioxidants that benefit your skin and help reduce the visibility of acne, cellulite, stretch marks and psoriasis.
- Brown Sugar Cane: Rich in Antioxidants and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), sugar can help your skin promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt: A natural antiseptic, rich with minerals that fight off nasty bacteria and help reduce breakouts for acne-prone skin.
- Almond Oil: A highly moisturizing oil; enriched with Vitamin E, and is widely used to treat dry skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Australian Jojoba Oil: has a variety of healing properties that makes it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Peppermint oil: Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which soothes irritation and inflammation due to acne.
- Peppermint leaves: Mint leaves work well as a mild astringent agent that helps to tone your skin naturally. It removes the dirt from the pores and revamps your skin to a smoother, supple and well -hydrated tone
- Natural Vitamin E: Helps support the immune system, cell function, and overall skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Hop into the shower and dampen your skin. Scoop out a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub in circular motions concentrating on problem areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Towel yourself dry and enjoy your healthy skin!