DIAMOND POLISH - SALT & SUGAR BODY SCRUB
Smells like yummy vanilla sugar cookies!
Shimmer and shine with MOKA’s Polished Diamond Glitter Scrub.
This natural Salt & Sugar scrub is infused with precious silver Mica
powder, which reflects light and leaves a subtle sparkle on your skin.
Handmade in Australia from pure, natural ingredients, Polished
Diamond is safe for all skin types – because everybody deserves to
shine. Polished Diamond is 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Looking
your best never felt better!
- Exfoliates dead skin to reveal new healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Hydrates and softens dry flaky skin.
- Shimmer dust gets you glowing!
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt: A natural antiseptic, rich with minerals that fight off nasty bacteria and help reduce breakouts for acne-prone skin.
- Pacific Sea Salt: A premiere salt for maintaining the skin's natural moisture and elasticity. It helps to revitalize skin cells to give your skin a fresh glow.
- White sugar: A commendable source of glycolic acid, works to hydrate, moisturize, and exfoliate your skin.
- Coconut Oil: Contains nourishing fatty acids with antibacterial properties that help hydrate, protect, and retain skin’s moisture.
- Shea Oil : Helps soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis with anti-inflammatory properties help soothes kin and relieves itching.
- Orange peel powder: A natural herbal powder for beautiful skin. Contains Vitamin C which helps to form collagen and elastin which is the secret to beautiful skin. Itimproves oily skin, reduces pigmentation, acnemarks, and scars on the face. It also helps reduce inflammation and shrinks pores making it one of the best natural herbal powders for beautiful skin.
- Oryza Sativa: The refined starch fromrice, used for centuries as a poultice that soothes inflamed acne and skin
- Vanillaoil: is rich in antioxidants which neutralise free radicals and reverse skin damage caused by them. It helps to slow down signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. It not only leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated but also smelling lovely.
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil: is known for its mild astringent properties which helps to dry up oily skin. Also, it has anti-bacterial properties that can be topically applied providing relief for people with skin conditions such as inflamed and acne-prone skin.
- Kaoline Clay: Cosmetic clay rich in Silica and with a neutral PH. Suitable of all skin types.
- Shimmer dust: A natural highlighter that tends to add sparkles that stay on your body after scrubbing.
Hop into the shower and dampen your skin. Scoop out a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub in circular motions concentrating on problem areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Towel yourself dry and enjoy your healthy skin!