Botanical Bliss Coffee Scrub
Smells like coffee mixed with a breeze of fresh cut flowers.
Handmade in Australia from natural ingredients, MOKA’s Floral Coffee Scrub combines the beneficial power of flowers with antioxidant rich
caffeine. Improve your skin tone, increase elasticity and fight the
effects of aging – all while indulging yourself in the heavenly scent
of fresh cut flowers. Reveal gorgeous, glowing, exfoliated skin with
ingredients you can feel good about. Like all MOKA coffee scrubs,
Botanical Bliss is 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Looking your best never
felt (or smelt) better!
- Exfoliates and hydrates your dry dead skin to reveal new healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduce inflammation of the skin and improves skin texture
- Stimulate your blood flow helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Arabica Coffee: A rich source of nutrients and antioxidants that benefit your skin and help reduce the visibility of acne, cellulite, stretch marks and psoriasis.
- Brown Sugar Cane: Rich in Antioxidants and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), sugar can help your skin promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt: A natural antiseptic, rich with minerals that fight off nasty bacteria and help reduce breakouts for acne-prone skin.
- Argan Oil: Packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne.
- Coffee Seed Oil: Has similar effects on the skin as the anti-aging skincare ingredient hyaluronic acid. Coffee seed oil can increase collagen and elastin, making the skin look and feel firmer.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: An astringent that tightens and brightens with wound-healing properties that can help make scars less visible.
- Rose petal powder: A natural skin toner that helps treat acne and other breakouts while maintaining the pH balance of the skin..
- Natural Vitamin E: Helps support the immune system, cell function, and overall skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Hop into the shower and dampen your skin. Scoop out a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub in circular motions concentrating on problem areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Towel yourself dry and enjoy your healthy skin!