Good Karma Cacao Coffee Scrub مقشر القهوة بالكاكاو
Smells exactly like dark chocolate ganache
Handmade in Australia from rich cacao beans and the finest Arabica
coffee, MOKA Chocolate Coffee Scrub is a treat for your skin and
your senses. High in antioxidants, this luscious combination delivers
a beauty-packed boost of collagen and elastin – the building blocks of
healthy skin. Reveal gorgeous, glowing, exfoliated skin with ingredients
you can feel good about. Like all MOKA coffee scrubs, Good Karma
Cacao is 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free. Looking your best
never felt (or smelt) better!
- Exfoliates and hydrates your dry dead skin to reveal new healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduce inflammation of the skin and improves skin texture
- Stimulate your blood flow helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Arabica Coffee: A rich source of nutrients and antioxidants that benefit your skin and help reduce the visibility of acne, cellulite, stretch marks and psoriasis.
- Brown Sugar Cane: Rich in Antioxidants and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), sugar can help your skin promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt: A natural antiseptic, rich with minerals that fight off nasty bacteria and help reduce breakouts for acne-prone skin.
- Cacao Powder: Increase the elasticity of your skin, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Coffee Oil: Has similar effects on the skin as the anti-aging skincare ingredient hyaluronic acid. Coffee seed oil can increase collagen and elastin, making the skin look and feel firmer.
- Argan Oil: Packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne.
- Grapeseed Oil: An excellent treatment for acne-prone skin with powers to fortifying the skin's barrier to help reduce water loss from the skin.
- Australian Jojoba Oil: has a variety of healing properties that makes it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Natural Vitamin E: Helps support the immune system, cell function, and overall skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Hop into the shower and dampen your skin. Scoop out a generous amount of the scrub and gently rub in circular motions concentrating on problem areas. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Towel yourself dry and enjoy your healthy skin!